Wednesday, August 05, 2015

2002 Italy 10 Euro Cent


There are three varieties of this coin with different sizes for the designers initials on the front. I only own one and cannot find information on the other two so I cannot say what the true difference looks like.

As far as I know the varieties all have the same value. I guess with over a billion made they are common. The first of Italian euro coins it was made in huge amounts. I am guessing the dies were repunched several times resulting in varieties.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Euro Cent / Italy
Year: 2002
Mintage: 1,142,383,000
Metal: Aluminum-Bronze
Value: $0.25

Do you have any Euro from Italy and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

How much cost this coins?