Monday, February 02, 2015

2012 Canada Quarter

There are five circulating 2012 Canadian quarters and probably dozens more that are non-circulating issues. This is probably the most common but I have no exact numbers to verify.

I know have a nickel, dime, and quarter from 2012 Canadian circulating coins and all I need is that last cent. I assume that it is being hoarded like many last issue coins but it still has no extra value. I believe I will find one and may even find those commemorative quarters but it may take a while.

Type/Country: 25 Cents / Canada
Year: 2012
Mintage: 153,450,000
Metal: 94% Steel, 3.8% Copper, 2.2% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in Very-Fine (VF-20)

Do you have any Canadian coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: