Saturday, February 07, 2015

2005 Argentina 10 Centavos

It has been over three years since I last found an Argentinian coin. They are common but tourism, in either direction, is not common around here so finding them in our change is difficult.

The one was given to me as a cent becuase of the dark marks it took me a few seconds to read the coin. This series of 10 centavos coins lasted from 1992-2005 before they switched to the cheaper brass-plated steel.


Here's the stats ...
Type/Country: 10 Centavos / Argentina
Year: 2005
Mintage: 114,400,000
Metal: Aluminium-Bronze
Value: $0.15 in VF

Do you have a coin from Argentina and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

hola mii nombre es Victoria tengo una moneda de 10 centavos de 2005 soy de Argentina cual es su valor en peso y si la comprarn