Sunday, February 01, 2015

2002-J Germany 10 Euro Cent

The second most common of all German 10 euro cents only the 2002-F is more common. Since 2004 these coins are only available in collector sets but I will still hope to find one in my change.

Got this as a penny which is a great deal even for a common coin. Still have not found any rare or special coins but Euros are still nice to get.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Euro Cent / Germany
Year: 2002-J
Mintage: 758,730,000
Metal: Brass
Value: $0.15 in Very-Fine

Do you have a Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

9 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

i have a 10 cent 2002 f coin does it have a specific value or just face value

Man said...

10 cent 2002 f coin does it have a specific value or just face value

Just face value.

Unknown said...

I have a commemorative 2 euro from Greece that says one 1999-2009 does it have any value?

Unknown said...

I have a coins 10 cent 1002G in pilipens

Unknown said...

I have a un peso 1922 liberto o.720 independenciay liberals. How much is it worth I see it from $15 to $1.500 I don't understand why the difference in the prices. Your input would be appreciated. Thank you

Unknown said...

10

Unknown said...

How much the price now?

Anonymous said...

Yes I have one like that id like to sell

Paleo Recipes said...

Hi greeat reading your post