Saturday, February 21, 2015

1988 Canada 5 Cents

Another Canadian nickel find which has been increasing since the death of Canadian pennies. The cent is gone for our northern neighbors and nickels are still plentiful. I have seen plenty of Canadians refuse small change all together so I expect more nickels this year. 

Nothing special about this particular nickel and the shape is not the best. Still another one to add the check list, I still need a few 1980s nickels from Canada but they are all relatively common so finding them might be easy.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / Canada
Year: 1988
Mintage: 75,025,000
Metal: 75% Copper, 25% Nickel
Value: $0.06 in F(Fine)

Do you have a nickel from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: