Saturday, January 31, 2015

1991 Singapore 10 Cents

This is the most common of the 1985-1991 Singapore 10 cents series. They increased production because by 1992 they changed the series slightly. Got this as a dime but it still has equal value.

Singapore is trying to stabilize the global economy by complying to banking rules. Currently the Singapore dollar is $1.25 for every U.S. dollar.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / Singapore
Year: 1991
Mintage: 159,840,000
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.15 in Very-Fine

Do you have a coin from Singapore and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you

8 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I have Singapore 10 cents
Year- 1985

Man said...

Singapore 10 cents
Year- 1985


About $0.15

Anonymous said...

I have one 1991 Singapore 10 cents coin, I want to sell it but I want to know first the value of my coin. If ever I sell it to one of the coin collector' how much It in fair transaction. Badly needed cash for my needs 😔

Anonymous said...

I have a 10 cent Singapura, how can I sale it...

Anonymous said...

I had saw in the YouTube video on Singapore 10 cent for years 1991 and the price value is about thousands of dollars is it true

Anonymous said...

I have a 1999 espana 20 cent euro is it worth anything

Anonymous said...

I have a DDO/DDR 1991 Ten Cent Singapore coin. It's in MS condition. Should I grade it and about how much is it worth.

Anonymous said...

TWETY cENTS 1991