Thursday, August 15, 2013

1900-O Morgan Dollar

Have a 1900 silver dollar and want to know its value?

It is faded, tarnished, and scratched. It is also 113 years old, from New Orleans, and silver. So which side wins? Neither the fact that over 12 million were made means this is common and in low grade is still just junk silver.


Invest in silver now because it still is hovering around $20 and the world is getting less calm. I am not hoping for disaster but having some silver in your portfolio is a small security deposit in case of bad times.

Here's the stat for this coin...
Type/Country: 1 Dollar / United States
Year: 1900-O
Mintage: 12,590,000
Metal: 90% silver, 10% copper
Value: $20.00 in F-12

Do you have a silver dollar and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Kelly said...

Don't tell me- you got this in your change???

Man said...

Don't tell me- you got this in your change???

Haha, no this was one of those small purchases from a coin company, they had a sale on silver coins a few years ago.

My change finds have slowed down plus I've been so busy working that I just been using pictures I already have instead of taking new pics.