Friday, April 12, 2013

2012-D Denali Quarter

Have a quarter and want to know its value? Leave a comment

The most common of all America the Beautiful Series Quarters. Most of 2012 saw the lowest production of any commemorative quarter so they made up for that by issuing a bunch of quarters at the end of the 2012. The Denali Denver coin had the largest minted amounts than every other Denver quarter in 2012.


That pattern of making up for a coin shortage and the end of the year is common. The only thing is for regular issues you do not notice since every coin is the same. Conversely true is that the first coins issued in any year are usually the lowest minted.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 25 Cents-Denali / United States
Year: 2012-D
Mintage: 166,600,000 (estimated)
Metal: 91.67% Copper 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in F-12

Do you have a quarter from America and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

I heard the Nelly coins and I just want to know how much was it worth can you explain to me what that I recall is all about

Man said...

Nelly coins and I just want to know how much was it worth can you explain to me what that I recall is all about

I do not know what you are talking about so I cannot answer.