Friday, October 07, 2011

2007 Canada Dime St7

Do you have a Canadian dime and want to know its value? Leave a comment
 
That St7 is not a secret code it stands for Straight 7. For the 2007 Canada dime two types were minted the first and most common is the straight leg 7. The second type, which I have yet to find, is a curved legged 7.  The curved variety was allegedly only for sets but as you know anything is possible in change finds.


Sorry for the blur but limited camera time did not allow for a re-shoot. Still you can see the 7 is very straight also the 00 is more rectangular. If this was a Curve 7 variety the 00 would be more oval shaped and of course the 7 would have a ( slant to the leg.

 

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / Canada
Year: 2007 (St7)
Mintage: 304,110,000
Metal: 92% Steel, 5.5% Copper, and 2.5% Nickel
Value: $0.10 in Extra-Fine

Do you have ten cents from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

6 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Brad Williams said...

Hey couldnt find your email address on here so i thought I'd just post here and maybe you would see it. I was wondering if you could post a link to my new website. I know some coin collectors frown on replicas but a lot of people like them to fill a space in their collection even if only temporarily. I just opened a website offering coin replicas like the Canadian Maple Leaf and St. Gaudens Double Eagle. All our rounds are under 10$, We offer Free Shipping, and we accept Paypal, No Sign up Needed. You can check us out at

http://americansilvergroup.com

Thanks!!!!

Man said...

I was wondering if you could post a link to my new website.

No thanks.
But I'll keep your comment up.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A 1987 CANIDAN DIME HOW MUCH IS IT

Man said...

1987 CANIDAN DIME just $0.10

Silvy said...

I have 1950, 1951 and 1953 dimes. How much are they worth?

Man said...

1950, 1951 and 1953 dimes

About $2.00 each